Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain – Tension in the upper back, neck and head very often leads to headaches. If this is a continual, unrelenting tension it can even lead to depression. An Indian head massage will start with the upper back, arms and shoulders helping to relax your knots and relieve tension. It will then progress to the head and neck encouraging better cerebral fluid circulation.
- Detoxifies the body – The Indian head massage will improve lymphatic drainage and blood flow to the neck which helps the body to get rid of waste products.
- Relieves anxiety – Massaging the head increasing the supply of oxygen to the brain and is one of the best ways to get rid of anxiety. All that oxygen makes you feel great! Just like exercise does.
- Gives you more energy – It’s all about bringing everything back to balance. Working on the chakras during an Indian head massage goes beyond healing and restores balance to the bodies energies.
- Boosts memory – Having an Indian head massage is like pressing the reset button. During the massage everything slows down, tension is dissipated and your thoughts quieten right down, allowing the brain to ‘charge’.
- Helps with sleeping problems – Sleeping poorly is often a side-effect of stress, therefore relieving stress and tension will allow your body to properly relax and rest.
Read More Here